LANmark-HD High-Definition AV Plenum Cable
Berk-Tek’s LANmark-HD (High Definition) cable is specifically designed to provide outstanding AV performance over IP. Its unique design and foil shield deliver error-free transmission and excellent PoE performance to maximize performance, minimize latency, and provide excellent PoE performance.
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; UL 444
When converging AV onto your IP network, you need more than just a cable to establish a connection. You need a solution that will not only provide crystal clear high-definition resolution but also power simultaneously. The challenge is that power is inherently noisy and will cause heat rise, especially when cable is bundled. Heat increases signal attenuation in copper cabling. Therefore, your cabling solution needs to overcome this so your AV system works flawlessly. Berk-Tek LANmark-HD was designed especially for AV applications. It has a foil shield to protect your video packets from noise and to allow heat rise to dissipate quickly and efficiently. Your AV system will operate with peak efficiency when connected via LANmark-HD.
23 AWG, bare copper wire insulated with FEP. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four pairs laid up with a central filler to form the basic unit. The cable is shielded with an overall aluminum/polyester tape with a 26 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire and jacketed in polymer alloy..
- Plenum: NFPA 262, CMP
- UL listed as CMP-LP (0.6A)
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D
- Supports High Definition video (1080P) resolution applications
- RoHS Compliant
- Ideal for point-to-point AV connections in classrooms or conference rooms
- Easier installation and cable management with a reduced outer diameter of 0.275"
- Supports high power PoE/PoH applications
- 85% PoE/PoH efficiency
- Supports 720 cable bundles at 100W PoE
- Full shield for alien crosstalk protection
- Available in 500-foot lengths for cost-effective installations
|Length per reel||500.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMP - Plenum Rated|
|Recommended installation temperature range||0 .. 50°C|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 90°C|
|See all products|