Indoor Riser Premises Distribution w/ Armor-Tek™ (PDRK)
Berk-Tek's Premises Distribution cable is a Riser rated tight buffered design. Armor-Tek Interlocking Armor is wound around the Premises Distribution cable core. A riser rated sheath is then extruded around the interlocking armor.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's tight buffered with Interlocking Armor cable is available with standard multimode, single-mode and GIGAliteTM fibers.
900 µm buffered fibers surrounded by aramid yarns. Sheathed using a special, state-of-the-art polymer material.
OFCR Rated. Available with Aluminum Interlock Armor.
Black jacketed and water-blocked versions of this cable are available upon request for outdoor installations. Outdoor versions feature UV and fungus resistant jacketing.
Berk-Tek's tight buffered Interlocking Armor cable is intended for all high speed data applications including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- Flexible, small diameter, 900 µm tightbuffered construction
- High tensile strength and small diameter design
- Six to 144 count fiber construction riser designs ideal for horizontal and backbone and installation
- Single-mode, multimode, and hybrid designs available
- Also available in low smoke zero halogen design
- Configurations available suitable for indoor/outdoor installations in conduit, below the frost line
- Cost-saving design, easy to install and terminate
- Provides for greater pulling distances thus reducing installation time
- Assurance that cables will meet required specifications for communication networking applications
- Broad design selection allows for mix and match of fiber components to specific networking applications
- One cable design meeting all structured cabling network communications applications
|Type of cable||Tight Buffered (TB)|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 75°C|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||-20 .. 75°C|
|Recommended storage temperature range||-40 .. 85°C|
|See all products|