Indoor LSZH Riser Premises Distribution w/ Armor-Tek™ (PDRZK)
Berk-Tek’s tight buffered, LSZH, interlock armored fiber optic cable is designed for installation in riser and horizontal environments and interbuilding backbone structures.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; IEC 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-1-3; IEC 60332-2-2; IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C; IEC 60332-3-25 Cat.D; IEC 61034-2; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's Premise Distribution LSZH Armor-Tek cable is a riser rated tight buffered design. Armor-Tek Interlock Armor is formed around the LSZH Premises Distribution cable core. A riser rated sheath is then extruded around the interlocking armor.
900 µm buffered fibers surrounded by aramid yarns. Sheathed using a special, state-of-the-art low smoke zero halogen polymer material.
Black jacketed and water-blocked core versions of riser cables suitable for Indoor/Outdoor installations in-conduit and below the frost line are available upon request. Outdoor versions feature UV and fungus resistant jacketing.
Berk-Tek's tight buffered cable is intended for all high speed data applications including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen rated cable
- IEC 60332-1-2
- IEC 60332-1-3
- IEC 60332-2-2
- IEC 60332-3-24 Category C
- IEC 60332-3-25 Category D
- IEC 61034-2
- Flexible, small diameter, 900 µm tight buffered construction
- High tensile strength and small diameter design
- Six to 48 count fiber construction riser designs ideal for horizontal and backbone installation
- Single-mode, multimode, and hybrid designs available
- Eliminates the need for conduit or plenum innerduct
- Significant cost savings in both materials and labor - up to 25%
- Accommodates last minute relocations or pathway changes
- Provides a higher concentration of cables in an area than conduit
- Can be installed in campus environments due to the durability and indoor/outdoor rating of the cable
- Armor provides crush protection and protection from rodent attacks
|Type of cable||Tight buffer|
|See all products|