Indoor/Outdoor Riser Adventum® (LTR)
Berk-Tek’s revolutionary Outdoor/Indoor Adventum cables are designed to be used in riser rated environments. Adventum supports the latest Gigabit Communications Protocols, including Gigabit Ethernet and ATM. This cable design utilizes DryGel waterblocking technology with super absorbent polymers that replace the messy gel filler inside the fiber tubes. It is the only fire-rated cable designed to withstand the rigors of the outside plant environment. Adventum is rated for riser installations and has no gel filler.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's loose tube cable design can be used in all typical campus and outdoor/indoor installations, and is available with standard multimode, single-mode and GIGAlite™ fibers. This design affords the installer the ability to place cable anywhere in a network, bypassing the traditional transition points required in most installations. Adventum Riser cable is available in 6 to 432 count fiber constructions. These cables are suitable for Tray installations industrial environments, and have been thoroughly tested in accordance with Telcordia GR-409 Issue 2, ICEA-596 Edition 3, and ICEA-696 Edition 2 standards where applicable.
Buffer Tube Construction
DryGel blocked color coded loose tubes containing up to 12, 250 µm, individually colored fibers.
Berk-Tek recommends installation procedures per ANSI/TIA-758, Customer-owned Outside Plant Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard.
Berk-Tek's Adventum Loose Tube, Riser Rated fiber optic cable is intended for all high speed data applications, including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- PON (SMF only): RFoG, APON, BPON, EPON, GPON, WDM-PON, NG-PON
- Designed to support Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit ATM, Fibre Channel and other high-speed applications
- Riser rating enables installation to go directly from outside plant to riser shaft
- Cable Core and Buffer Tubes use DryGel water blocking system
- Sunlight resistant outer jacket per UL 444 clause 7.22 protects the cable in outside plant installations
- Alumimum Interlocking Armor Available
- Compact, water blocked, riser rated, flexible loose tube design of all dielectric construction allows for installation in any outside plant or interior space
- No cleaning of gels required for installation, greatly reducing installation time and cost
- Transition points in network are not needed
- System grounding requirements are eliminated
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
|Type of cable||Loose tube|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-40 .. 75°C|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||-20 .. 60°C|
|Recommended storage temperature range||-60 .. 85°C|
|See all products|