Indoor Plenum High Density Distribution (ACP)
Berk-Tek’s ACP design is an indoor-only loose tube cable. It supports the latest Gigabit Communications Protocols, including Gigabit Ethernet and ATM. The 3.0 mm tube diameter provides a convenient size for terminating with MPO connectors. By using furcation tubes, the cable can also be terminated with simplex style connectors, such as LC or SC.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; NFPA 130; Telcordia GR-409
ACP cables are used where a compact cable is needed and terminations may be made in the field. The 3.0 mm diameter tube is the same size as our standard loose tube flame retardant cable (see Adventum), but the tube also contains aramid to provided additional strength to the termination. These cables have been thoroughly tested in accordance with Telcordia GR-409, ICEA-596, and ANSI/TIA-568.3.D standards where applicable.
Buffer Tube Construction
Color coded loose tubes containing up to 12, 250 µm, individually colored fibers and aramid yarn.
Berk-Tek's ACP, plenum rated fiber optic cable is intended for all high speed data applications, including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- Designed to support Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit ATM, Fibre Channel and other high-speed applications
- Plenum rating enables installation in plenum spaces
- All dielectric design
- Compact, plenum rated, flexible loose tube design of all dielectric construction allows for installation in small interior spaces
- Aramid yarn provide stronger terminations
|Type of cable||Loose tube|
|See all products|