Indoor LSZH Micro Data Center (MDZ) New
MDZ cables are available in pre-terminated assemblies only. ......................................................................................... Berk-Tek’s patented (US Patent #7,609,926) Micro Data Center LSZH (MDZ) cables are designed specifically to enable high-density, backbone connectivity in existing or new data centers. These rugged cables are available in fiber counts from four to 288 optical fibers. This new cable design delivers dramatically reduced cable diameters of up to 50% compared to typical indoor/outdoor and premises-distribution-style cable offerings.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's MDZ cables, when pre-terminated using industry standard MPO connectors(MTP®), provide the highest-density, most-flexible backbone connectivity solution available for data centers and SAN installations. MDZ cable is available in four to 288 count fiber constructions. These cables have been thoroughly tested in accordance with Telcordia GR-409 and ICEA-596.
MDZ cables are available in pre-terminated assemblies only.
All-Dry 1.1 mm buffer tubes containing four 250 µm, individually colored fibers. Buffer tubes and fiber color codes fully compliant with TIA-598-D standard. Buffer tubes are surrounded by cable strength yarns with a low smoke zero halogen sheath.
Berk-Tek's Micro Data Center LSZH fiber optic cable is intended for all high speed data applications, including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- Reduced-diameter design with superior tensile load ratings
- Highly flexible construction with LSZH tubes and jacket
- Single-mode, multimode, and hybrid designs available
- Optimized for pre-terminated installations
- Field furcation procedures available online
- All dielectric design standard
- Avaliable with Armor-Tek interlock Armor, aluminum or steel
- High density design coupled with smallest diameters enable superior data center backbone cabling solution
- Optimized for pre-terminated installations using MTP, LC, SC, connectors. Additional connector options available
- Hybrid optical fiber offerings available
- Does not exhibit preferential bending limitations typically associated with ribbon cable
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
|Type of cable||Loose tube|
|See all products|