Indoor/Outdoor Riser LSZH Premises Distribution (ICRZ-I/O, PDRZ-I/O)
Berk-Tek’s tight buffered, fiber optic cable is designed for installation in riser and horizontal environments and interbuilding backbone structures.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; IEC 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-1-3; IEC 60332-2-2; IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C; IEC 60332-3-25 Cat.D; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-2; ISO/IEC 11801; NES 713
National : ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's tight buffered cable is available with standard multimode, single-mode and GIGAliteTM fibers.
900 µm buffered fibers surrounded by aramid yarns. Sheathed using a special, state-of-the-art low smoke zero halogen polymer material.
- These black jacketed water-blocked riser-rated LSZH cables feature UV and fungus resistant jacketing.
- For use in conduit, below the frost line.
- Loose Tube cables are recommended if interbuilding conduit systems lie above the frost line and are likely to fill with water.
- Tight Buffer fiber cables are not suitible for aerial-lashed installations.
Riser, Low-Smoke, OFNR - NFPA 130-2014 Compliant
Berk-Tek's tight buffered cable is intended for all high speed data applications including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- PON (SMF): RFoG, APON, BPON, EPON, GPON, WDM-PON, NG-PON
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Riser-rated UV and fungus resistant polymer used for jacket and subunits
- Flexible, small diameter, 900 µm tight buffered construction
- High tensile strength and small diameter design
- Two to 48 count fiber construction riser-rated LSZH designs ideal for indoor/outdoor, horizontal and backbone installation
- Single-mode, multimode, and hybrid designs available
- Water blocked for Indoor/Outdoor installations, in-conduit and below the frost line.
- Cost-saving design, easy to install and terminate
- Provides for greater pulling distances thus reducing installation time
- Assurance that cables will meet required specifications for communication networking applications
- Broad design selection allows for mix and match of fiber components to specific networking applications
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
|Type of cable||Tight Buffered (TB)|
|See all products|