Indoor/Outdoor Riser LSZH Premises Distribution (ICRZ-I/O, PDRZ-I/O)
Berk-Tek’s tight buffered, fiber optic cable is designed for installation in riser and horizontal environments and interbuilding backbone structures.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; IEC 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-1-3; IEC 60332-2-2; IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C; IEC 60332-3-25 Cat.D; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034-2; ISO/IEC 11801; NES 713
National : ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's tight buffered cable is available with standard multimode, single-mode and GIGAliteTM fibers.
900 µm buffered fibers surrounded by aramid yarns. Sheathed using a special, state-of-the-art low smoke zero halogen polymer material.
These black jacketed water-blocked riser-rated LSZH cables feature UV and fungus resistant jacketing.
For use in conduit, below the frost line.
Loose Tube cables are recommended if interbuilding conduit systems lie above the frost line and are likely to fill with water.
- Tight Buffer fiber cables are not suitible for aerial-lashed installations.
Riser, Low-Smoke, OFNR - NFPA 130-2014 Compliant
Berk-Tek's tight buffered cable is intended for all high speed data applications including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- PON (SMF): RFoG, APON, BPON, EPON, GPON, WDM-PON, NG-PON
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Riser-rated UV and fungus resistant polymer used for jacket and subunits
- Flexible, small diameter, 900 µm tight buffered construction
- High tensile strength and small diameter design
- Two to 48 count fiber construction riser-rated LSZH designs ideal for indoor/outdoor, horizontal and backbone installation
- Single-mode, multimode, and hybrid designs available
- Water blocked for Indoor/Outdoor installations, in-conduit and below the frost line.
- Cost-saving design, easy to install and terminate
- Provides for greater pulling distances thus reducing installation time
- Assurance that cables will meet required specifications for communication networking applications
- Broad design selection allows for mix and match of fiber components to specific networking applications
|Type of cable||Tight Buffered (TB)|
|See all products|