Indoor/Outdoor LSZH Riser Adventum® - Single Armor Double Jacket (LTRZA)
Berk-Tek’s revolutionary all dry loose tube Indoor/Outdoor LSZH Adventum cables are designed to be used in riser rated environments. This cable design utilizes Berk-Tek’s unique DryGel waterblocking system, and incorporates a corrugated steel armor tape between two jackets surrounding the core. DryGel technology utilizes super absorbent polymers to replace the messy gel filler inside the LSZH fiber tubes. Adventum LSZH Single Armor Double Jacket cables are available in fiber counts of 2-288, have no gel filler, and are OFCR rated for riser installations.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; NFPA 130; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's all dry loose tube cable design can be used in all typical campus and outdoor/indoor installations, and is available with standard multimode, single-mode and GIGAlite™ fibers. These cables have been thoroughly tested in accordance with CSA C22.2 No. 232, Telcordia GR-409 Issue 2, ICEA-596 Edition 3, and ICEA-696 Edition 2 standards where applicable. These cables are compliant with the Wire and Cable Requirements of NFPA 130 (2014), section 12.2 Flame Spread and Smoke Release. They are suitable for railway and mass transit infrastructure in tunnels, as well as for Tray installations in industrial environments.
Buffer Tube Construction
DryGel blocked color coded LSZH dry loose tubes containing up to 12, 250 µm, individually colored fibers.
Berk-Tek recommends that loose tube cables be utilized in an outside plant installation environment, especially if the interbuilding conduit system is likely to fill with water.
Berk-Tek recommends installation procedures per ANSI/TIA-758, Customer-owned Outside Plant Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard. Berk-Tek's Adventum Loose Tube, LSZH Riser Rated Rated fiber optic cable is intended for all high speed data applications, including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- PON (SMF only): RFoG, APON, BPON, EPON, GPON, WDM-PON, NG-PON
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit ATM, Fibre Channel and other high-speed applications
- High tensile strength, crush resistant and small diameter design, recommended for direct burial installations
- LSZH Riser rating enables installation to go directly from outside plant to riser shaft
- All dry cable core and buffer tubes use DryGel water blocking system
- Sunlight resistant outer jacket per UL 444 clause 7.22 per protects the cable in outside plant installations
- Corrugated steel armor provides crush and rodent resistance.
- Compact, water blocked, riser rated, flexible loose tube design allows for installation in any outside plant or interior space
- No cleaning of gels required for installation, greatly reducing installation time and cost
- Transition points in network are not needed
|Type of cable||Loose tube|
|See all products|