LANmark-IP 5e New
Berk-Tek's IP 5e CMP, UTP cables are designed to provide improved performance for emerging technologies and applications that require next generation 4-pair Power over Ethernet (4PPoE) support up to 100 watts and bandwidth requirements up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; UL 444
Today, more and more devices are being connected to and powered through our IP networks than ever before. Many of the devices support emerging technologies and applications that require higher power PoE support up to 100 watts over 4 pairs (4PPoE). While some of these applications are power intensive, they do not all require high bandwidth speeds and only need up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet support. The Berk-Tek IP 5e CMP cable was specifically designed for theses type of technologies and applications and is the ideal choice to support high power (4PPoE) when bandwidth requirements do not exceed 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
22 AWG bare copper wire insulated with FEP. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit, jacketed with polymer alloy.
- Plenum - NFPA 70, CMP-LP (0.7A)
- UL Listed
- The IP 5e cable utilizes 22 AWG copper conductors
- Small OD size of 0.240"
- No center filler
- All FEP insulated conductors
- 105°C temperature listing
- Usable bandwidth up to 250 MHz
- Tested in cable bundles to simulate real world worst case scenario
- Lower temperature rise versus traditional Cetegory 5e or 6 to support 4PPoE
- Reduced energy costs
- Improved flexibility and ease of installation
- Bandwidth beyond Category 5e requirements - guaranteed performance
- 88% power efficiency
- Supports emerging technologies
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Conductor material||22 AWG Bare Copper|
|Jacket Material||Polymer Alloy|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMP - Plenum Rated|
|Recommended installation temperature range||0 .. 50°C|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 105°C|
|See all products|