Datacenter Plenum w/ Armor-Tek™ (DAPK12B)
Berk-Tek’s revolutionary Datacenter Plenum cables with Armor-Tek™ are designed to be used in high density plenum rated environments. DAPK is protected by an aluminum spirally wrapped armor in an interlocking configuration, and is covered by an outer jacket. DAPK is rated for plenum installations and has no gel filler.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-83-596; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; NFPA 130; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's loose tube cable design can be used in all typical campus indoor installations, and is available with standard multimode, single-mode and GIGAlite™ fibers. Datacenter Plenum Armor-Tek™ cable is available in 24 to 288 count fiber constructions. These cables have been thoroughly tested in accordance with Telcordia GR-409 Issue 2, and ICEA-596 Edition 3, where applicable.
These cables are compliant with the Wire and Cable Requirements of NFPA 130 (2014), section 12.2 Flame Spread and Smoke Release. They are suitable for railway and mass transit infrastructure in tunnels, as well as for Tray installations in industrial environments.
Buffer Tube Construction
Dry color coded loose tubes containing up to 12, 250 µm, individually colored fibers.
Berk-Tek's Datacenter Plenum Armor-Tek™ fiber optic cable is intended for all high speed data applications, including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- PON (SMF ONLY): RFoG, APON, BPON, EPON, GPON, WDM-PON, NG-PON
- 1.9 mm space saving buffer tubes housing fibers and aramid strength yarns
- Designed to support Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit ATM, Fibre Channel and other high-speed applications
- Plenum rating enables installation to go directly through plenum spaces
- The armored design allows for an easy one-pull installation into any environment
- Eliminate the need for conduit or plenum innerduct by installing interlock armor cable, providing a significant cost savings in both materials and labor Installation time can be reduced by as much as 60% versus installing conduit or innerduct
- Armor-Tek cables are not governed by fill ratios because they are UL listed as cable assemblies, allowing higher concentrations of cables in an area than allowed with conduit
- Plenum rated, flexible loose tube design with interlock armor construction allows for installation in any interior space
- No cleaning of gels required for installation
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
|Type of cable||Loose tube|
|See all products|