PowerGIG-OAC Fully Managed and Hardened Gigabit PoE++ Switch
The PowerGIG-OAC is a Fully Managed Layer 2 Switch with (4) 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE++ Ports and (1) Combo 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 or 100/1000BASE-X SFP uplink port. It is AC Powered and housed in a NEMA 4X/IP66 Rated Enclosure.
BerkTek’s PowerGIG-OAC is a Layer 2 managed switch that is ideal for use in security and surveillance, PoE lighting, outdoor wireless access points, and many other applications. It is self-enclosed in an outdoor NEMA 4X/IP66 rated enclosure with 6 kV surge protection on the AC line. PoE ports and the included data port have additional fuse protection. It may be mounted on a wall or side of a building, or optional brackets are available for pole mounting.
- Each of the ﬁrst four ports are capable of supplying ≤90 watts of power but not to exceed 180 watts total power budget
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for conﬁguration of the switch via the PowerGIG-MobileAPP (Android)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for remote management, eliminating the need for ladders and lifts for routine tasks; using the PowerGIG-MobileAPP
- Integrated management software for setup, monitoring and control of connected devices
- Integrated Management Software (Web UI)
- Jumbo Frame support 10K bytes max
- 8K MAC Address Table
- SNMP Syslog
- Secure Shell (SSH) & Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- IEEE 802.1X RADIUS Authentication
- TACACS+ Authentication
- Cable diagnostics
- Auto Power Reset (APR)
- 6 kV surge protection
- PoE port conﬁguration/power management/power scheduling
- Tamper detection
- Alarm status: access via CLI, BLE, or Web UI
- CLI via RS232 RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q): tag-based, up to 4k VLAN entries
- Diagnostic Monitoring Interface (DMI)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) with onboard Real Time Clock (RTC) for backup
- Private VLAN
- Emission EN55022, Class A Immunity EN55024
- Meets Surge Protection as speciﬁed in GR-1089 CORE Issue 4; ITUT K.21 6 kV on AC line
- UL 497A secondary surge protection Ingress Protection IP66, NEMA 4X CE
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) IEC 6100044 (EFT)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning)
- NFC: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag, ISO/IEC 14443A
- BLE: BLE 4.2
PowerGIG-CPM Additional Combo Port Module - Part Number: 81001161
The Additional Combo Port Module provides the PowerGIG OAC with a second combo port, adding the choice of either an additional Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T port via a RJ-45 jack, or an additional active SFP transceiver cage.
PowerGIG-DIO Digital Input/Output Module - Part Number: 81001162
The Digital Input/Output Module provides the PowerGIG OAC with four connections that may be used for alarms, event notifications, or other customer-designated items. Each connection includes an optical isolator. A 12V integral power source with 1500VDC isolation is also provided.
PowerGIG-FMK Fiber Management Kit - Part Number: 81001163
The Fiber Management Kit allows optical fibers to be easily routed within and connected to the switch. The PowerGIG-FMK includes a fiber management tray, mounting screws, and alternative cable gland / inserts.
PowerGIG-PMK Pole Mount Bracket Kit - Part Number: 81001164
The Pole Mounting Kit allows the installer to mount the PowerGIG-OAC on a pole. Screws, pole straps, or rubber lined zip ties may be used in conjunction with brackets (not included, as pole sizes vary).