LANmark-SST Reduced Diameter UTP Plenum Category 6A New
LANmark-SST’s reduced diameter (0.250” CMP vs. 0.275” for average Cat 6A cable) offers better flexibility, optimized cable management, and improved tray-fill ratio for high-density installations.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; CSA C22.2 N° 214-02; UL 444
LANmark™-SST is the smallest diameter, highest-performing Cat 6A cable. It offers outstanding signal isolation, excellent high-PoE performance and Alien Crosstalk performance that exceeds the standard, making it an excellent choice for high-power, high-bandwidth applications like 802.11ac wireless, HD video and IP security.
Its specially designed insulated metallic isolation wrap provides superior heat management and noise-cancelling performance preventing electrical energy from running along the shield, eliminating the need for grounding.
LANmark-SST's reduced diameter (0.250" CMP vs. 0.275" for average Cat 6A cable) offers better flexibility, optimized cable management, and improved tray-fill ratio for high-density installations.
Based on Berk-Tek's advanced testing, LANmark-SST has a Converged Application Score (CA Score) of 8.6 and is a great choice for high bandwidth requirements with excellent PoE performance and the superior choice for HD Video and 802.11ac wireless. For more information on CA Score, please click here.
Bare copper wire insulated with FEP. Two primaries are twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs are cabled together with a central filler to form the basic unit. The cable core is surrounded by an insulated metallic isolation wrap and jacketed with flame-retardant polymer alloy.
Plenum-NFPA 70, CMP
ETL Listed as CMP-LP (0.7A)
Reduced Diameter Benefits:
- Reduced cable size of 0.250" which is up to 8% nominal reduction versus the industry average of 0.275"
- Supports high-density applications and installations
- Improved pathway spce and fill rations - 15% increase in number of cables per tray versus average 0.275" size cable
- Small diameter provides better operational airflow and cooling in congested pathways such as a data center environment
- Smaller size allows for a smaller bend radius in tight spaces and improved cable management
- Reduced cable weight causes less strain on pathways and improves ease of installation
Perform Beyond Expectations, choose Berk-Tek.
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Fire safety||CMP - Plenum Rated|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 105°C|
|See all products|