Armor-Tek Ground Straps
The Armor-Tek(TM) Ground Strap Kit provides a grounding solution for Armor-Tek interlock armored cables.
The Armor-Tek Ground Strap allows grounding with manufacturer-approved hardware and wiring in compliance with safety requirements.
The kit consists of:
- 6 AWG Stranded Conductor, Green, THHN/THWN-2/MTW - pre-terminated with ring terminals on each end
- An additional 6 AWG Terminal (Eyelet), 600V, ¼” ID, crimp on connector - to be used if ground strap needs to be made shorter
- 3M Shield Bond Connector 4460-D – hardware with terminal for connecting to the Armor-Tek interlock armor
- Used to bond armor to the Telecommunications Grounding Busbar (TGB) or the Telecommunication Main Grounding Busbar (TMGB)
- Preinstalled eyelets facilitate quick installation
- Additional eyelet provided allows strap to be made shorter when necessary
- 6 AWG copper conductor compliance with lengths up to 4 meters (13 ft)
- Consistent termination process
- Minimizes tools needed at job site
- Maintains compliance with grounding and bonding codes