HyperPlus 5e Riser
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; UL 444
Berk-Tek HyperPlus 5e, Performance Guaranteed
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Berk-Tek products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Berk-Tek, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Keep your business running by relying on Berk-Tek.
Perform Beyond Expectations... Choose Berk-Tek.
24 AWG bare copper wire insulated with thermoplastic. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit, jacketed with flame-retardant PVC.
- Riser - UL1666, CMR
- UL Listed
- Supports most data and voice applications
- ETL Verified to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D
- RoHS Compliant
- Universally accepted design for global commercial network installations
- Simplified structured cabling solution preserving long-term network investment
- Characterized to 250 Mhz, 150 Mhz greater than the standard
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMR - Riser Rated|