LANmark-10G2 Plenum CAT 6a UTP New
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; NFPA 262; UL 444
Berk-Tek LANmark-10G2, Performance Guaranteed
Before any cable can display the Berk-Tek LANmark-10G2 legend, it must pass factory tests with a minimum of 2dB of margin for NEXT & PSNEXT and 4dB of margin for ACRF & PSACRF beyond the CAT 6A standard. If the margin is missing, so is the legend. That is our guarantee to you.
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Berk-Tek products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, but at Berk-Tek, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Based on Berk-Tek's advanced testing, LANmark-10G2 has a Converged Application Score (CA Score) of 7.4. For more information on CA Score, please click here.
Perform Beyond Expectations, choose Berk-Tek.
Bare copper wire insulated with FEP. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit made round with 3 monofilaments and with a striated flame-retardant PVC jacket.
- Plenum-NFPA 262, CMP
- UL Listed as CMP-LP (0.5A)
- New flexible, round, compact design
- Alien Crosstalk compliant
- Fully compliant to Augmented Category 6 requirements
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL/TCL, EL TCTL)
- Reduced attenuation (Insertion Loss)
- Highest performing UTP cable available
- RoHS Compliant
- Easier installation and cable management with round design
- Round design provides a true OD measurement
- Provides the bandwidth required for multimedia, broadband video, analog video and other future applications
- Balance characteristics improves overall cable performance and reduce transmission errors
- Characterized to 750 MHz, 250 MHz greater than the standard
- Improved insertion loss for stronger signal to noise ratio
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Packaging||Reel in a box|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMP - Plenum Rated|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 75°C|
|Recommended installation temperature range||0 .. 50°C|