LANmark-2000 Premium Category 6 Riser
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; UL 444
Berk-Tek LANmark-2000, Performance Guaranteed
Before any cable can display the Berk-Tek LANmark-2000 legend, it must pass factory tests with a minimum of 10dB of crosstalk margin beyond the CAT 6 standard for NEXT, PSNEXT, ACR and PSACR. If the margin is missing, so is the legend. That is our guarantee to you.
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Berk-Tek products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Berk-Tek, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Perform Beyond Expectations... Choose Berk-Tek.
Bare copper wire insulated with Polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs laid up with crossfiller to form the basic unit jacketed with flame-retardant PVC.
- Non-Plenum; UL 1666, CMR
- UL Listed
- Full duplex operation capable over four cable pairs
- Increased usable bandwidth vs. the category 6 standard
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL/TCL, EL TCTL)
- Reduced attenuation (Insertion Loss)
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6 standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Provides additional performance margin to reliably support Gigabit Ethernet in high-noise environments
- Provides bandwidth required for multimedia, broadband video analog video and other future applications
- Balance characteristics improve overall cable performance and reduce cable emissions which results in reduced transmission errors
- Reduced diameter allows for more efficient space utilization
- Characterized to 600 MHz, 350 MHz greater than the standard
- Improved ACR allows imporved signal to reach the receiver resulting in cleaner data and video transmission
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Packaging||Reel in a box|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMR - Riser Rated|